Wednesday, November 11, 2009

5 Months......A Little Late

Kynlie Claire
5 Months Old
October 1st, 2009

  • She still wears a size 2 diaper.
  • She wears some 3-6 months clothes and some just 6 months. She wears a size 6-9 months sleeper.
  • She eats several bottles a day anywhere from 5 to 8 oz.
  • She rolls over both ways and has been for quite a while now.
  • She holds her head up off the floor very well now.
  • She loves to play with her toys on a quilt in the floor.
  • She weighs about 15-16 lbs.
  • She has tried applesauce mixed with rice cereal, pears, squash, bananas. She loves the pears and applesauce mixed with rice cereal or by itself. She is a pretty good eater so far. She likes to grab the spoon and try to feed herself while I am feeding her.
  • She laughs and smiles all the time...I think she is the happiest baby I have ever seen.
  • She sleeps pretty good and for the most part through the night. Sometimes she will drop her pacifier and wimper and I have to put it back in her mouth.
  • She gets so excited to see me when I get home in the afternoons. Sometimes when I come home for lunch she will cry when I leave. It makes me sad but she gets over it pretty quick.
  • She still loves bath time and splashes all over the place.
  • She also loves loves loves to be outside.
She is a fantastic baby and we love this little girl more than she will ever know!

No comments: