Hopefully tomorrow we will get a little peek at what Kynlie will look like. We go in at 9:00 for our 4-D ultrasound. I just hope she doesn't hide her face!! After that we will be going straight to Gatlinburg for a business trip for Brandon. Maybe we can have a little time for ourselves while we are there. I think it will be pretty fun just because we are staying at The Wilderness in the Smokies. They have an indoor waterpark which I'm not so sure how that will be for me considering I am 30 weeks pregnant.....I may lounge a little by the pool though who knows. It is a weekend away from everything so we will make the best of it. We really have alot going on right now and need to be finishing up on things but they can wait I guess. We are almost ready to paint the nursery (which I will be so glad to get done) because I am starting to get a bit nervous because.... I am 30 weeks pregnant and our nursery is not even ready..... My husband says don't worry I will get it done...I promise. So I am going to hold him to it. He will get it done though on time I know.... I am just ready for everything to be together and complete. As long as it is done by March 21st, which will be my shower, I will be fine. I want to come home and put everything where it goes. I'm sure it will be ready by then. If Brandon starts a project he will not stop until it is complete and perfect so we will see......
No comments:
Post a Comment