Today I went to the Dr. for my 29 week appointment. I now have to see the Dr. every two weeks. She said everything looked great. The baby is measuring right on track and I have now gained a total of 16 pounds. The heartbeat was 154 beats per minute and sounded very strong. I can't wait until next week on February 26th because we will be getting our 4-D ultrasound done and we will finally get a glimpse of what she will look like (that is if she cooperates and shows us her sweet little face). We'll keep our fingers crossed.....After the appointment Brandon and I will be leaving to go to Gatlinburg for a business trip and a little getaway before Miss Kynlie gets here. It is definitely a much needed one. We are exhausted from trying to get her nursery ready before she gets here, although we have a long way to go before it will be done. We have worked all weekend trying to get things going though. Hopefully it will be ready in a few weeks.....
No comments:
Post a Comment