Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Holding It Up

Last night Brandon and Kynlie were on the bed playing and Kynlie was rolling over on her tummy. For the past couple of weeks when she would roll over and get on her tummy and she would have a fit because she is not a fan of tummy time. But last night she rolled over got her arm out from under her and was just laying there with her head to the side looking around. All of a sudden she held her head straight up and was looking around. She dropped it and then did it again. I was clapping and trying to get my camera because she has never done this before. I have worked with her and worked with her and she would never raise her head. So finally I found my camera and she stopped doing it and would not do it again for anything. This is how she is when she does something new that I want to get a picture of. So maybe she will do it again tonight and I can get a picture to post. She is learning so many things so fast......... I was so proud of her!!

No comments: